Old 04-07-2008, 10:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Euphorbia Problem

In article ,
says...
I have a Variagated Euphorbia that is about 4 years old. It's about
3ft high and not a rampant grower. Lately, it has stopped producing
new shoots from the base and I'm afraid I'm going to lose it. What can
I do to encourage new growth, if anything? Many thanks

Euphorbias are short lived and you can propagate from basal cuttings (or
seed for the straight species) you may already have left it too late if
there are no new shoots to propagate from (early summer is best)
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk