Old 07-04-2003, 05:56 PM
Valkyrie

Default birdhouse gourds

"michele" wrote in message
om...
I am considering planting birdhouse gourds on a large fence in my yard
which I am looking to cover with greenery. Just wondering if it is a
nice looking plant - I found a million pictures of the actual gourds
on the internet but no real pictures of the full plant. Can someone
point me to some good pictures of fully grown gourd plants. I realize
there are a variety of plants - someone gave me seeds and one of the
gourds - it is about a foot high gourd. Thanks.

Here's some websites that have pretty good pictures of gourds people have
growing. Hope it helps.

http://laurie1_2.tripod.com/mygourds/growgourds.htm

http://www.emilycompost.com/gourds.htm

http://www.gourds4you.com/growing_gourds.html