Old 04-07-2008, 07:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Happy Fourth of July

Just gotta keep teasing me with that one, eh, Wendy? Guess I'll need to get
one! Happy 4th back at you.

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
*G* I wished! The only secret is everyone should have a Laelia Pacavia
(Laelia purpurata x Laelia tenebrosa)
About the only prolific multiple pseudo spiker orchid that I own!
Have a great day.
Cheers Wendy
"v_coerulea" wrote in message
Great picture, Wendy. Do you have a secret for developing so many leads
in a pot? Is it just age, or do you make those secret slices on the
bottom of the rhizome when repotting?
Gary

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Happy 4th of July everyone.

I finally got the correct colour on my Laelia Pacavia

Cheers Wendy