Old 05-07-2008, 11:28 AM posted to rec.gardens
June June is offline

Default Amazon Lily/Eucharist Lily

On Jul 4, 2:14 pm, "Jacqueline Davidson"
wrote:
Thanks June. I have never bought through ebay, but I will look at it.
Jackie"June" wrote in message

On Jul 3, 2:53 pm, "Jacqueline Davidson"
wrote:
I am unable to find one of these anywhere, except one for sale which is
too
much money for too small a plant.
Does anyone have a larger one? I don't mind paying if I can afford it,
and
paying for postage too.
Jackie

Ebay has a couple for sale.www.ebay.com

Regards,
June

I've had pretty good luck with my ebay plant purchases - everything
from citrus to roses.

Yesterday we planted an heirloom rose that I received from an ebay the
day before. It came beautifully packaged, in soil, and it was a nice,
healthy little rose. One of the workers doing some grading ran over
and killed my old one last fall and by the time I got around to
looking for another one, all the on line nurseries were out of them.
My only bad ebay gardening experience was ordering some blue poppy
seeds from a woman in England. They never arrived and follow up was
ignored.

Regards,
June