Old 03-07-2008, 07:53 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Amazon Lily/Eucharist Lily

I am unable to find one of these anywhere, except one for sale which is too
much money for too small a plant.
Does anyone have a larger one? I don't mind paying if I can afford it, and
paying for postage too.
Jackie

Old 04-07-2008, 11:45 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Jul 3, 2:53 pm, "Jacqueline Davidson"
wrote:
I am unable to find one of these anywhere, except one for sale which is too
much money for too small a plant.
Does anyone have a larger one? I don't mind paying if I can afford it, and
paying for postage too.
Jackie

Ebay has a couple for sale. www.ebay.com

Regards,
June

Old 05-07-2008, 11:28 AM posted to rec.gardens

wrote:
I am unable to find one of these anywhere, except one for sale which is
too
much money for too small a plant.
Does anyone have a larger one? I don't mind paying if I can afford it,
and
paying for postage too.
Jackie

Ebay has a couple for sale.www.ebay.com

Regards,
June

I've had pretty good luck with my ebay plant purchases - everything
from citrus to roses.

Yesterday we planted an heirloom rose that I received from an ebay the
day before. It came beautifully packaged, in soil, and it was a nice,
healthy little rose. One of the workers doing some grading ran over
and killed my old one last fall and by the time I got around to
looking for another one, all the on line nurseries were out of them.
My only bad ebay gardening experience was ordering some blue poppy
seeds from a woman in England. They never arrived and follow up was
ignored.

Regards,
June

Old 05-07-2008, 07:21 PM posted to rec.gardens

June said
I've had pretty good luck with my ebay plant purchases - everything
from citrus to roses.

Yesterday we planted an heirloom rose that I received from an ebay the
day before. It came beautifully packaged, in soil, and it was a nice,
healthy little rose. One of the workers doing some grading ran over
and killed my old one last fall and by the time I got around to
looking for another one, all the on line nurseries were out of them.
My only bad ebay gardening experience was ordering some blue poppy
seeds from a woman in England. They never arrived and follow up was
ignored.

Regards,
June

I have had some bad luck and am hesitant to try again. Perhaps the thing
for me to do is have the nursery here order me one.
But thanks,
Jackie