Old 06-07-2008, 10:32 PM posted to rec.gardens
Buderschnookie[_2_] Buderschnookie[_2_] is offline

Default orchid pix

"enigma" wrote in message
. ..

thanks in advance for any ID help

I vote phalenopsis.
Find some photos online and see what you think.

That would mean bright indirect light with a smattering of early am/late
evening sun ok, and coolish nights are fine. When I lived in Florida I never
brought my phals in unless a freeze was expected, which was once every 10
years. I brought some with me when I moved here and they are doing very well
overwintered under compact flourescents.

--
Toni
Hills of Kentucky