Old 06-07-2008, 11:00 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Lawn membranes??

On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 15:59:49 +0100, jim123
wrote:

Afternoon everyone....

I've spent the last two days digging up my garden to get rid of the
enormous amount of weeds and rocks which i've now pretty much done. My
initial intention was to sow grass seeds to grow my lawn back but i
don't think this is an option due to the state the garden is in. I was
wondering if there was a membrane that could be used so i could lay
this out and then put the turf on top? I've had a look at a couple of
web-sites that only seem to sell membranes suitable for flower beds,
shrubberies etc etc.
Has anyone any ideas?
Thanks
Jim

If by membrane; you mean a solid product and not a mesh landscape
screen, then look a water garden / pond liner. A rubber liner of
various thickness.

If you need drainage..use the landscape screen.