Old 07-07-2008, 10:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
80/20[_2_] 80/20[_2_] is offline

Default Original Organics at Gardeners World Live 2008

On Jul 6, 9:09*pm, harmony wrote:
Janet Tweedy;801840 Wrote:

Can i suggest you get the worms from Wiggly Wigglers? They sell items
separately and I have to say my experience with them has been very
good.
They are very keen on their product and go to great lengths to help you

get it right.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

I went and bought some more worms from a company called worm city as
they were a lot cheaper tnan wiggly wigglers.
and they were delivered in a couple of days.

Steve
I can't beleive that you are still waiting for your goods, and no one
will answer your emails - sometimes threatening companies with trading
standards does actually work.

Good luck with it

--
harmony

Harmony,
Finally got an email from Original Organics saying that all NEC orders
had now been sent out - but I haven't received the second part of the
order.

This was intended as a gift for the school where my wife works, she is
doing the Forest Schools teaching, and it would have been ideal for
the children to start the Wormery off. they break up in 2 weeks time
so I'm guessing they won't see they worms working before they go even
if it turns up this week.

By the way how is your Wormery working now?

Steve