Old 07-07-2008, 05:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Cat poo

"Steve Turner" wrote ...
Is cat poo good or bad for the garden? Just spotted one of next door's
cats
having a dump (away from plants and he has tried to bury it, bless him). I
know it doesn't do lawns much good, based on a neighbour who used to live
across the road and kept blaming my cat (all cats look alike except to
their
carers).

I'll happily dig it in if it's going to help the soil

We had 27 cats living next to our last allotment and we just dug it in, no
problems.
Just take normal hygienic precautions as you would putting your hands in any
soil, people often moan about it but then they use Horse Manure which is the
biggest carrier of Tetanus.
--
Regards
Bob Hobden