Old 07-04-2003, 07:08 PM
Mike

Default My nursery has OGR'S!!

On Mon, 07 Apr 2003, Cass wrote:
Hey, Mike, would you buy Belinda's Dream and beta test it for me? I
*think* I want it bad.

Done and done. Got two yesterday. Tired of listening to everyone gloat over
their little Belinda and me not having one. I wanted Monsieur Tillier, too
- but some selfish person bought everyone they had before I could get to
him. The owner said he's getting another shipment of the OGR's on Thursday,
so guess who's going to be at the nursery at 9am that day?

I bought a Climbing Old Blush in January, and it has already earned a
place in the ground. I love the mauvey pink, and it grows like corn.

If you like deep mauvey pink, try Thomas Affleck from ARE. It's also
fragrant and thornless.

Fortune's Double Yellow is not for the faint of heart, viciously
thorny. But the spring flowers are unlike anything else. And it can
take shade, lots of it. Of course, before you buy it, you should see
this: http://members.cruzio.com/~perry/BeautGlaz.jpg

Egad! What a monster! And people yelled at me for getting Mermaid? My Dad
has planted this one next to his shed. Should I warn him or just stand back
and laaaaaaaaugh...

Mike
z8TX