Old 07-04-2003, 07:20 PM
jcart003

Default look for Plant seeds dealer

(Giloosh) wrote in message . com...
I want to start my own greenhouse and i am looking for a dealer that i
can purchase a wide viarity of seeds from in bulk orders.
Im looking for seeds to plants ranging from: Jade plant, Hens& Chicks,
Bromeliad, Tillandsia, various ferns, and many many more...
If anyone can reccommend a site, or knows of a dealer can you please
reply or email me at
. It will be highly
appreciated, thank you.

I had my own nursery/greenhouses for 15 years, I had to stop 2
years ago.
Do you have any expeience? Some of the things you list would be much
better purchased as plugs and "grown on" by you, (Bromeliad, ferns,
jade,.....). As the other reply said Johnny's is a great resource,
Stokes seeds is also very good (careful with stokes descriptions, a
lot of what they say only applies to upper NY state). A huge company
that can be over whelming to deal with is G.S. Grimes, but they have
access to everything.
Where are you located? and Good luck!