Old 06-04-2003, 03:32 AM
Giloosh

Default look for Plant seeds dealer

I want to start my own greenhouse and i am looking for a dealer that i
can purchase a wide viarity of seeds from in bulk orders.
Im looking for seeds to plants ranging from: Jade plant, Hens& Chicks,
Bromeliad, Tillandsia, various ferns, and many many more...
If anyone can reccommend a site, or knows of a dealer can you please
reply or email me at . It will be highly
appreciated, thank you.
Old 09-04-2003, 04:44 AM
Giloosh

Thanks for your replies, I live in philadelphia but this greenhouse is
planned to be built on my farm overseas in Israel. I not sure jonnys
Maine website has the seeds i am looking for... any other
reccommendations

[IMG] code is On

dealer names/locations needed RB Lawns 0 18-06-2006 06:27 PM
locating an online ford mower dealer GARAGE OWL Lawns 2 06-12-2004 05:34 AM
Orchid dealer arrested R.Childers Orchids 4 08-08-2004 03:26 PM
Orchid dealer arrested R.Childers Orchids 15 02-08-2004 06:15 PM