Old 07-04-2003, 07:32 PM
~ jan

Default Need info on DIY Filteration Ping Justin, RichToyBox, others

My filter(s):

To see the whole thing you do need to click on *my filter* and the *Demon
Pond filter* where all the parts are shown how to put the filter together,
where we got the parts (list is now 2 years old so prices MV). *My filter*
explains how I use it on my pond and maintenance involved. The *Lily Pond*
filter shows how the piping is done thru the liner, under the pond for both
the Demon Pond and my future lily pond filter.
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

If you don't have my website, you can always google me by typing in
JJ's Ponds, and click, I feel lucky. ;o) ~ jan