Old 23-02-2003, 03:15 AM
Lar

Default Simple Green

In article bd0d7dbd.0302221558.12028e49
@posting.google.com, says...
Does anyone out there know the chemical make-up of Simple Green? We
are wondering if it's a quaternary ammonia compund, and if it's OK to
pour mop water on the compost pile to add moisture. We are already
using the washing up water from our sinks.

The MSDS is here..
http://www.simplegreen.com/msds/sgmsds.pdf
and the ph of the cleaner is suppose to range from 9.3-
9.5

The following info was about the foam, guessing it
would be the same as the liquid cleaner...

What are the ingredients in Simple Green All Purpose
Cleaner Foam?

Simple Green All Purpose Cleaner Foam consists of a
number of surfactant (surface-active) agents and wetting
agents (soaps and shampoos also contain surfactants).
Simple Green All Purpose Cleaner Foam does not contain
chlorine bleach, ammonia or formaldehyde.

Why aren't the ingredients listed on the label?

Simple Green All Purpose Cleaner Foam is non-toxic.
Therefore, the listing of the ingredients on the label
is not required. Simple Green All Purpose Cleaner Foam's
unique formula is protected under the Trade Secrecy Act
and has been extensively tested to verify its claims.
Simple Green All Purpose Cleaner Foam complies with all
current labeling requirements on ingredient disclosure
for cleaning products.

--
Amateurs built the ark ....
Professionals built the Titanic