Old 09-07-2008, 02:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson[_3_] Sally Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default In Country Life this week

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 14:15:21 +0100, Sacha wrote
(in article ):

Roddy Llewellyn describes the Judith Lea method of killing off bindweed by
either growing it up a support and then spraying it or stuffing its ends
into a plastic bag and spraying them.

Fame at last for Judith, eh :-)

He also talks of that wonderful
little plant Erigeron karvinskianus

snip

One of our favourite little plants, and it seeds itself everywhere. We have
it growing in pots, but also in the gravel by the front porch. I love the
way the flowers change colour as it ages.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through the usenet newsgroup uk.rec.gardening