Old 10-07-2008, 04:40 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
[email protected] mjciccarel@gmail.com is offline

Default The Deer have Devoured my Roses

Now What? Do I go ahead and trim them up, removing the ends they ate
off? Do I cut them back to other eyes on the canes? Do I leave them
alone and see what the plants actually do?
They are all Hyrbrid Teas, I have maintained my spray and fertilizing
schedule.
Needless to say I am sick about this. I have had no roses at all this
summer. I have tried all the deer repelant ideas I have been able to
get my hands on.
Any and all ideas, information and experiences appreciated. Thanks in
advance.
Mary Jo