Old 11-07-2008, 12:36 AM
moonlightandjj moonlightandjj is offline
Registered User

Default Can you name this strange look plant pls?

Hi
I was wondering if you can name this plant that has self seeded in my garden.

My parents and neighbours who are old and keen gardeners also have no idea and we have not found it anywhere else. At first when I saw it I thought it was a Euphorbia self seeded, as I have several, but as you can see from the top of the plant (after what I would refer to the stalk of the plant) it is completely different. It would appear to be a different plant, the leaves are a different shape and texture, and on long stems, and at the moment there are either flowers or fruit forming. It is something none of us have come across before. I hope you can help.

Thanks in advance :-)

Sharon
Attached Thumbnails
Can you name this strange look plant pls?-img00126.jpg