Old 07-04-2003, 08:44 PM
Cereoid+10+

Default Remove First Year Blueberry Blooms

I read somewhere that cactus come from outer space.

Don't believe everything you read.

Leave the plants alone.

If you are that anal compulsive, you may as well get ready for the next full
moon so you can do the fertility dance on your front yard completely naked.
If you believe strong enough, that will ensure a good crop this season. At
least that's what you can tell the judge after the cops take you away and
lock you up!!! Do you Yahoo?

Greg wrote in message
om...
I've read where I should remove the first (sometimes second) year
blooms on newly planted two year old blueberry plants. Is this really
necessary? They are in full bloom, and I would really hate to remove
the blooms. But, if it's best, then I will do so.