Old 11-07-2008, 05:37 PM
mw80 mw80 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockiescat View Post
mw80;803257 Hi

I went to my allotment this morning and somehow the 20 or so cabbage collars i put around the bae of my plants in the hope that it might help prevent root fly are no longer around the stem of the plants. Each of them are now about a foot away from the plant and there are signs of disturbance around the base!

Any ideas what could have done this, has anyone expereineced thios before and how i could prevent it from happening again?

Thanks

u say that it looks like there was some form of disturbance around your cabbages--does it look like someone might have taken them off of the
cabbages or an animal might have had something to do with it?
hope u find out soon. good luck. cyaaaaaa, sockiescat.
Possibly an animal? I am i the Midlands and we have had lots of wind and rain but i can't imagine that would have done it?!