Old 11-07-2008, 02:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
Phyllis Stone Phyllis Stone is offline

Default Weeders

wrote in message
I'm looking for a long handled weeder because I have back problems and
it has become very difficult for me to get down to weed. There are
several that I've found online. Would anyone give me advice on how to
chose which one is best? I'd appreciate it. This will be used to
clear weeds from flower beds. Thanks.

I asked a similar question a few days ago. No one had recommended any
thing so my husband bought a WeedEater tap and go. It probably wouldn't have
been my choice but I used it once and it has done well. It is heavy. We were
replacing a ryobi corded with two lines and this one only has one. So far so
good. It cost about $80.00