Old 11-07-2008, 01:51 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Les Les is offline

Default Balcony Vegetable Garden - Help needed!

stml wrote:
David - Thanks very much for those tips. Sorry, should have said - I'm
in London, England.

I think windbreaks are probably going to be necessary, and thanks for
the cool climate sugegstions. I like kale too so that's going on the
list. Shall look into a range of pots too.

Still looking for a good book recommendation if anyone has one. I'm
aware of Google, but I've always found personal recommendations more
useful.

Try "Plants in Pots" by Andi Clevely

Les