Old 11-07-2008, 06:19 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Sam Sam is offline

Default What kind of eggs are on my tomato plant

On Jul 11, 11:42 am, Omelet wrote:
In article
,

Sam wrote:
I bought ladybugs and release those. 2 weeks later I have some eggs
on the underside of my tomato leaves. Could these be ladybug eggs? I
googled (image search) them, and they look like them, except they
aren't yellow. Mine are more whitish.

They don't look like the aphid eggs google came up with, so that is
good. They are a bunch of eggs all clustered together. Any ideas? Do I
leave them be and see what becomes of them??? Or do I squash em?

Pics please???
--
Peace! Om

until they put their foot down." -- Stephan Rothstein

How do I post a picture?