Old 12-07-2008, 12:29 AM
yard_lady52 yard_lady52 is offline
Registered User

Smile

[quote='Marutchi[_3_];795483']John - Pa. wrote:
I think that my favorite blue in the garden is linum, the common
perennial blue flax. This is linum lewisii, the native North American
variety. The annual scarlet flax is also a terrific red, but that
isn't blooming yet.

This was taken using a 25mm extension tube on a Canon 24-105L IS for
the macro effect.

That's a wonderful shot. The shallow DOF really sets it off.[/QUOT

Blue Flax...I just came in touch with this flower while on vacation in Colorado. A very nice lady is going to send my some seed from her's when it makes seed. I was in a tornado and lost everything,and got my back broke. So I have been re-doing my yard. I'm new on here...love flowers.

yard_lady52