Old 11-07-2008, 08:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
Chris[_14_] Chris[_14_] is offline

Default Close call

I was outside yesterday and my daughter and I were admiring the
pumpkin plants. They seemed to have put on about 12-16 inches of
growth in the last couple days! Nice little flower buds on them too...

I went out today and every leaf was wilted and drooping! Emergency
water patrol....a couple hours later and everyone is back in shape.
Just one hot day, doggone it. They're a lot more sensitive than the
other stuff I have growing atm, which seemed to handle the last 24
hours just fine.

Chris