Old 11-07-2008, 11:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Sam Sam is offline

Default What kind of eggs are on my tomato plant

On Jul 11, 12:35 pm, Omelet wrote:
In article
,

Sam wrote:
How do I post a picture?

Upload it tohttp://www.tinypic.comandpost a link.

Instructions are on the website. That is how I personally do it most of
the time. ;-)

Another thing would be to put the leaf in a jar. Put some fine fabric
over the top and close it with a canning ring, then see what hatches out.

The link is here...
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2rp88yh&s=4

Ok, I'm no eggspert (and await the opinion of other posters) but those
look too big to be ladybug eggs to me.

Personally, I'd jar them and await the hatchlings. I know what baby
ladybirds look like! g
--
Peace! Om

until they put their foot down." -- Stephan Rothstein

I think they may be cutworm eggs. Look very similar to google image
search "tomato cutworm egg." I'm off to find a jar!!!