Old 12-07-2008, 09:59 AM
Kathryn Selfe Kathryn Selfe is offline
Registered User

Hi Bertie

Don't pinch out the flowers as this is where your tomatoes are to come from. However Tomatoes do need sideshoots taking out and just the one main stem being left and they need regular feeding with a liquid tomato feed.

All the best

kathryn
www.carreglefn-nurseries.co.uk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertie Doe View Post
About 3 weeks ago, I purchased 3 plants from the nursery (all different
varieties) and they started growing quickly, but have hardly grown much in
the last week. I suspect the cold nights. They are planted into the
greenhouse soil.

They're about a foot tall and all 3 have produced approx 4 flowers each.
Should I pinch out the flowers? thanks.

Bertie