Old 12-07-2008, 11:17 AM
methusala methusala is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertie Doe View Post
About 3 weeks ago, I purchased 3 plants from the nursery (all different
varieties) and they started growing quickly, but have hardly grown much in
the last week. I suspect the cold nights. They are planted into the
greenhouse soil.

They're about a foot tall and all 3 have produced approx 4 flowers each.
Should I pinch out the flowers? thanks.

Bertie
Another tip for you Bertie.
Take an empty plastic bottle, cut off the base, throw away the top. Placethe bottle neck down at base of the tomato plant and put a stick in it to stop it falling over. Now you have a funnel to channel your liquid feed and watering direct to the root of the plant

Tony