Old 07-04-2003, 09:08 PM
Harry L Abel

Default [IBC] Juniper Hands

hi all.
some junipers contain a minute toxin , and needles are the injection system.
these are high altitude desert plants, usually, growing in marginal
conditions. this "stinger" is to ward off predators. some individuals are
more sensitive to it than others. some folks also, are sensitive to spider
mites, and will itch and redden when they fool with infested junipers.
harry

Harry Abel/Shinkigen...
a new beginning
we do not create the beauty, we only point out the beauty
God has created.
we are stewards of The Garden
bamboo artifacts for the garden and pond
hand carved lava water basins and free form lanterns
hosta bonsai bamboo japanese maples
garden design/build/management
770-434-9955h 678-462-7080 cell
www.shinkigen.com