Old 12-07-2008, 09:50 PM posted to sci.agriculture,sci.bio.botany,sci.bio.misc
Javier H. Javier H. is offline

Default anyone else have a field solid in clover?? a field entirelyin clover, how to get it and keep it; experiment

Say, Javier, would you happen to know when clover seed is mature? I
keep checking for some
"solid granular hard seed" so far only soft brown dying flower.

Also, have you ever done any grafting of trees?

With the weeds, I often brush in the palm of the hands some flowers
that suspect have seeds and that appear., that must work for the
clover.

Don’t have experience with grafting, some with avocado, is necessary
the skin of the tree and the graft be in contact, as the important
thing I remember.

thanks for see the photos.

(Excuse my English)
Javier H. Davila