Old 12-07-2008, 08:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Emrys Davies[_2_] Emrys Davies[_2_] is offline

Default Fucshias Over Winter

"Dorry" wrote in message
Hi
This year, I have some lovely fucshias in pots, which I would like to

keep
over winter. They are not hardy, so I would need to bring them

inside.
This may be a stupid question, but if i do bring them in, do they

still need
to be somewhere light, or could I just put them in the garage? Would

I need
to water them, or could I just leave them until next spring?

Thanks,
Dorothy

Dorothy,
There is much written about 'fuchsia winter care' in Google, but I think
that this site tells you all you need to know.
http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art36512.asp

Regards,
Emrys Davies.