Old 12-07-2008, 08:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Paul* Paul* is offline

Default Pink Grevillea Flower-1524

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Paul*" wrote in message

"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message

WOW, where can I get one of those. That's a very unusual flower and it
opens up so many possibilities with photo's. Again, water droplets look
great on this shot. I'd love to see a stacked macro on a droplet with the
flower contained within the droplet

What's a stacked macro?

Mary

Macro photography has a very limited focal range when up real close. In
order to compensate for shallow depth of field, you need to take shots of
the same thing at slight alterations bringing each part of the image in
focus before stacking them on top of each other using specific software.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/macrovi...7594313729574/

and http://www.flickr.com/groups/macrovi...iscuss/163367/

Lord V is a regular on www.dgrin.com and quite a macro photographer )