Old 15-07-2008, 03:38 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
BB[_3_] BB[_3_] is offline

Default Treating Anchor Worms

~ jan wrote in
:

On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 19:24:00 EDT, BB
wrote:

Finally picked up a small bottle of it (treats 960 gallons).
So, here's the issue with that: The instructions say to use two
treatments 14 days apart. Which would be perfect if my pond was
480 gallons--it isn't, it's between 500-600 gallons. So, I
dumped in enough to treat 480 gallons yesterday and plan on
doing the same in two weeks. (Which would use up the entire
bottle.)

You could have dropped the level of the pond so there was only
480 gallons of water. ;-) Perhaps for the 2nd dose. ~ jan
------------

Oh, come now! That would make too much sense!

It's something I did think of. But only after I'd dumped the half-
bottle in... And, with the way I have my pond-thing set up,
removing some water would be pretty easy.... Well, at least 50-ish
gallons of it, anyway.

On the upside, the one obviously affected fishie appears MUCH
better after only two days. Can barely see the spot where the *$%
&@! parasite was attached.

All's good it seems.

~~Bryan

* Can't see the Forest | Bryan B. *
* Through the Spam? | Reply if you want. E-mail *
* Take it out! | address changes frequently *
* (Damn Viruses!) | to foil spambots. *