Old 16-07-2008, 02:40 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
San Diego Joe San Diego Joe is offline

Default New Ponder Pondering Pond Care

RVentura wrote:
snip

Has anyone experience with these kinds of systems? They're a little
dear but if they work against the green water I would consider it.

/snip

I have a unit that I installed my first year. I uninstalled it my second
year and have not had an algae problem. I think that has to do with the
plantings I have and also some shade.

Anyway, I still have the UV and have recently thought about selling it. I'll
have to figure out a price, but it was a big unit. Let me know if you're
interested. We don't live that far apart, I think.

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Koi, Goldfish, and RES named Colombo.