Old 16-07-2008, 12:49 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue,austin.food,austin.gardening
suzilem[_2_] suzilem[_2_] is offline

Default Ameritech Kills ABF

"Sqwertz" wrote in message
suzilem wrote:

I get my usenet via att's uverse (news.houston.sbcglobal.net) and it

still
has the alt.binaries.food -- not too many others (there are a few that
misspelled "binaries" that are stll there)

I use news.dallas and it's definitely gone. Houston *has* to be
gone as well. You sure you're just not seeing a phantom group?

Messages were there last night at around 6:45pm. This morning, all there is
is the name of the group, with no messages when I opened the folder.
Phooey. I was hoping that it might have missed the executioner's ax because
almost all the binaries were totally gone, but there were a few survivors,
including "food".