Old 16-07-2008, 06:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Marie Dodge Marie Dodge is offline

Default Pepper plants not producing

"CanopyCo" wrote in message
Pepper plants not producing

I live in the Tulsa Oklahoma area and have some red and yellow bell
pepper plants that look just fine but have absolutely no fruit on them
at all.

Other plants in the area have nice big peppers already.

What could I be missing in my soil that would make pepper plants not
produce?

Myself and my sister Darlington are having the same problem. In fact most of
our peppers haven't grown much. They're not all in the same garden either.
I'm going to try spraying them with Epsom Salts (magnesium) but don't
believe that's the problem.