Old 16-07-2008, 03:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Pepper plants not producing

Pepper plants not producing

I live in the Tulsa Oklahoma area and have some red and yellow bell
pepper plants that look just fine but have absolutely no fruit on them
at all.

Other plants in the area have nice big peppers already.

What could I be missing in my soil that would make pepper plants not
produce?
Old 16-07-2008, 03:56 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Jul 16, 9:46�am, CanopyCo wrote:
Pepper plants not producing

I live in the Tulsa Oklahoma area and have some red and yellow bell
pepper plants that look just fine but have absolutely no fruit on them
at all.

Other plants in the area have nice big peppers already.

What could I be missing in my soil that would make pepper plants not
produce?

I just found another thread called "Pepper problems" where someone has
a very similar problem.

Sorry about posting before reading.
Looks like my problem may have already been solved.
Old 16-07-2008, 06:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"CanopyCo" wrote in message
Pepper plants not producing

I live in the Tulsa Oklahoma area and have some red and yellow bell
pepper plants that look just fine but have absolutely no fruit on them
at all.

Other plants in the area have nice big peppers already.

What could I be missing in my soil that would make pepper plants not
produce?

Myself and my sister Darlington are having the same problem. In fact most of
our peppers haven't grown much. They're not all in the same garden either.
I'm going to try spraying them with Epsom Salts (magnesium) but don't
believe that's the problem.

Old 17-07-2008, 08:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Jul 16, 12:01*pm, "Marie Dodge" wrote:
"CanopyCo" wrote in message

Pepper plants not producing

I live in the Tulsa Oklahoma area and have some red and yellow bell
pepper plants that look just fine but have absolutely no fruit on them
at all.

Other plants in the area have nice big peppers already.

What could I be missing in my soil that would make pepper plants not
produce?

Myself and my sister Darlington are having the same problem. In fact most of
our peppers haven't grown much. They're not all in the same garden either..
I'm going to try spraying them with Epsom Salts (magnesium) but don't
believe that's the problem.

I have a container (a fiberglass boat full of dirt) that has plants
that look good but have absolutely no fruit.

I have some planted just 100 feet from them in the ground and they are
producing just fine.

I'll try anything at this point, as the ones in the boat are just
wasting water.