Old 17-07-2008, 08:24 AM
donna30 donna30 is offline
Registered User

Default Please can you help a newbie.

Hi, i`m new here and i`m sorry if i have posted this in the wrong section but here goes....
I have bought two venus fly trap plants last week, they are in a small plastic pot with holes in the bottom. I have them stood on plates and i have noticed that when i move the pots there is some sort of little (i mean tiny) bugs running around. It seems worse when i have just watered them but they are there all of the time.
Is this normal? What are the little creatures? my immediate thought was to bin the plants but i don`t really want to.
Thanks for any advice/help given