Old 07-04-2003, 10:44 PM
Shiva

Default A-A-A- APHIDS!! And Buds!

On 07 Apr 2003 20:44:26 GMT, Daniel Hanna
wrote:

Fine, but the unseen colonies will multiply and come back to bite your
roses (literally!). At this point I'd be wiping them out systemically
so spraying can be minimised later. Shake or hose the ladybirds off
before applying.

They jumped ship when they saw me coming, no kidding! I had a hard
time deciding what to use. I kept looking at Daconil and Cygon,
thinking, hmmm, I really ought to spray with both but I only have
today, then I'm swamped for at least ten days. In the end I used
Immunox Plus because I am out of Orthenex. I wonder if you can mix the
first two, do you know?

Great to hear Shiva.... White Lightnin' was my first to bloom this
season.

Daniel, you are the one who convinced me to buy this rose! It is now
my very favorite white. I am trying Crystalline this year, but I am
not sure it has scent, and if not, it cannot even touch White
lightnin' Thanks again!

Both it and Voodoo were very early starters. Did you get
Voodoo this year?

Shhhh! I plan to get it potted when nobody is looking! I just over
spent on bare roots, you know.