Old 17-07-2008, 02:55 PM
mw80 mw80 is offline
Registered User

Unhappy Mealy Cabbage Aphid

Hi

I have noticed yellowy patches on many of the leaves of my brassiccas. This seems to have especially affected the Greyhound cabbages and my Swede. Having googled the problem i think it might be the 'Mealy Cabbage Aphid'.

I am quite dissapointed as spent quite a lot of money on Enviromesh in an attempt to stop this sort of thing from happening but these things are sent to try us!

Has anyone experienced this before and if so do you know of any remedies that might prevent me from losing everything as i am new to growing any veg!

Thank you