Old 17-07-2008, 10:48 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray B[_2_] Ray B[_2_] is offline

Default Trading orchids Canada

Uh-Oh. Age strikes while you're not paying attention.

I'm sorry.....I MEANT to point you to The orchid BOARD, not Source!
http://www.orchidboard.com/community/

"Duncan" wrote in message
That link actually goes to a propogator in CA. I will try the Canadian
Orchid congress web page. Is there anyone from Canada on here at all???

"Ray B" wrote in message
Join The Orchid Source (www.orchidsource.com). It probably has the
highest percentage of Canadian growers than anywhere.