Old 17-07-2008, 10:16 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
I3 I3 is offline

Default Pepper problems

Mike wrote:
"Darlington" wrote in message
. com...

entire thing falls off. No peppers form. Also, I find it strange that
they're dropping green leaves from the bottom. Every one of them has at
least 2 green leaves they've dropped. They're spread out over 3 garden
plots, not all together. We don't see any insect pests on them.
Thoughts? We really miss our peppers.

I've noticed that too but I thought the reason my garden was screwed up was
because I listened to John Chapman. http://www.johnchapman.com/

Are they receiving sufficient moisture? A common problem for fruit drop.