Old 18-07-2008, 07:46 AM posted to sci.agriculture,sci.bio.botany,sci.bio.misc
[email protected] plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com is offline

Default strawberries anyone else have a field solid in clover??

Javier H. wrote:
On Jul 16, 11:25�pm, wrote:

Hi Javier, do you grow strawberries down there? Or is it too hot for
strawberries in Mexico?

I have not cultivated strawberries.

I'm in a learning period in which attempt to connect agriculture with
the factor economic, I have a lot of time in this (more than 10
years), I found and read that it is not possible because the market is
changing so that I can not understand. As well try to include other
factors such as Organic Agriculture and conservation of the soil. (I
have not been yet certify, I hope I do when economically feasible), .
And I see that very far. Now I would just like to emotionally
stabilize the frustrations that I have expriment.

I learn English of one dictionary that is why I apologize if sometimes
I can not express myself properly.

Javier H. Davila

Any nut trees in your region that are native? Is the Pinyon Pine with
pinenuts grow there?