Old 18-07-2008, 04:35 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Pravda Pravda is offline

Default 3 year old Grass Seeds

I bought some grass seeds 3 years ago for a major re-grading and re-seeding
project I was doing at the time. The seeds, which were a local blend mixed
to suit my immediate area and climate, worked very well, giving me thick
growth and matching my existing lawn.

I cannot buy these particular grass seeds anymore as the local garden store
when I bought them has since gone out of business. However, I do have alot
of these seeds left over from my project 3 years ago. My question: Will 3
year old grass seeds, stored in my cool basement, still be good for seeding
if I use them now?

Thanks.