Old 20-07-2008, 07:37 PM
Kathryn Selfe Kathryn Selfe is offline
Registered User

Hi we had a Bay Tree that we had at the house when we moved in at first i thaught as you that the frost had caused damage or the sea wind however this was not the case, it did not need re-potting either so i added growmore fertilizer to the top of the pot which each time it now rains or is watered gradually has gone to the roots for tremendous results our in-herited Bay Tree is now in full health, so try as we did and give a good feed however if it has been in its pot for a long time it may also benefit from a larger one with new compost. If we can be of any further help please ge back to us

Kathryn

www.carreglefn-nurseries.co.uk
Quote:
Originally Posted by maisymouse View Post
I have a standard bay tree that is around 7 or 8 years old and is in a pot outside the front of my house. I think that it has suffered frost damage. Most of the leaves are brown. It has a few that are still greenish. Can anyone give me some advice on saving it? I thought it would come back to life as it got warmer but it hasnt.