Old 21-07-2008, 08:23 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
D Kat D Kat is offline

Default Some pics of my Pond

That is really lovely! I have a thing for rocks and very much like how
yours look. I didn't realize that picasa had a picture site - it is a truly
wonderful bit of freeware. So glad you posted. Donna

"Dude" wrote in message
Hello all,

I have been a frequent lurker for years and rarely ever post but I
thought I would share a few pics of my pond.
Right now its overcrowded with water lettuce but it's ok because I
live in the Phoenix area and its extremely hot so this helps a lot to
keep the water cool. otherwise the water temp is about 90 :-(
The first few pics were of the pond in 2005 and I only had a few fish
and some anacharis. Since then I have dug it out to make it bigger and
have 20 + fish. all types of goldfish and a few Koi.
I have been waiting till it cools down again and I'm going to redesign
again. I have a new pump and a submersible light to install and I'm
going to make my own skimmer and hopefully be able to install a bottom
drain.

http://picasaweb.google.com/chris.holub/MyPond

Cheers,
Chris