Old 22-07-2008, 01:25 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Dude Dude is offline

Default Some pics of my Pond

On Jul 21, 12:23 pm, "D Kat" wrote:
That is really lovely! I have a thing for rocks and very much like how
yours look. I didn't realize that picasa had a picture site - it is a

truly
wonderful bit of freeware. So glad you posted. Donna

Hi Donna,

Yeah I would like to get some more of those stones but I have been
having a hard time finding anything that matches.
The great thing about Picasa is the size they give you is huge and the
Picasa client you install on your computer makes it super easy to
upload to your assigned web space.

Have fun,
Chris