Old 23-07-2008, 12:09 AM posted to rec.gardens
Paul E. Lehmann[_2_] Paul E. Lehmann[_2_] is offline

Default Seven dust - Applied a month ago - Still toxic or not ?

Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 11:34:46 -0400, "Paul J.
Dudley" wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 19:27:39 -0700, Sheldon
wrote:

"Paul J. Dudley" wrote:
Last month ( mid June ) I had applied Seven
dust to my grapevine due to Japanese Beatle
infestation. I applied by hand ( gloved ). I
grabbed a handfull at a time and just tossed
it across the whole of the foliage and grape
clusters.

Didn't you read the directions... that's the
dumbest method for applying Sevin.

The dust was given to me in a mason jar by my
girlfriends father,
complete with no instructions. Just toss it
across the whole of the vine like he does his
peach trees. So that is what I did.

If you don't have anything more constructive
to offer than your
sarcastic critisism, please keep it to
yourself.

= Paul =

Sheesh.....besides poisoning our world, you are
too effing careless to effectively use even a
sockpuppet, Ima Paul Dudley Goodguy.

I'm sure as hell glad you aren't my neighbor,
Poisoner of Bees, Spiders, Butterflies and Other
Helpful and Harmless Living Creatures.....such
as your Neighbors!!

Charlie

Get a life, Charlie. Offer CONSTRUCTIVE advice or
join the ranks of the "holier than thou" For
example, there are a LOT of bee keepers who use
chemicals every bit as risky as the OP used.

Has ANY one of you doom and gloomers ever given
the advice such as CONTACT YOUR LOCAL
AGRICULTURE EXTENSION AGENT and ask for THEIR
advice and opinion. Of course not. You have
your own agenda.