Old 24-07-2008, 02:04 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Faz[_2_] Faz[_2_] is offline

Default Novice Question

I have a Brassolaeliocattleya (Wanda's Fire) which I won at an orchid
meeting. I was told by the members that it needed repotting, which I did,
and it is coming along nicely (I think). My question, that I cannot find on
the internet is how does this plant bloom? Does it grow a spike? Where will
I start looking for flower growth......it's driving me crazy as I understand
that this orchid has a very beautiful and large bloom. I can hardly wait to
see if I have been a good mother to it.

Thanks......Chuck.