Old 24-07-2008, 03:22 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
AndyS AndyS is offline

Default Lawn Mowers *** Expert Advice

Andy writes;

I have a Murray that I bought at Walmart for under $100. I bought
it
to replace the old Murray that I bought at Walmart 15 years ago for
under $100. Now in it's third year, it always starts on the first
pull.

I haven't had any problems with it. However, I keep it inside,
drain
the gas every winter, and change the oil each year. Same for
the old Murray.

In lawn mowers, you don't get what you pay for. The $800 mower
will work well. The $99 mower will also work well. The quality of
the lawn job depends a lot more on who's mowing than the type
of mower they push.

Andy in Eureka, Texas

( If you've every mowed your yard and found the wheelbarrow that
you thought had been stolen, you probly live in Eureka Texas )