Old 25-07-2008, 07:38 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default Lawn Mowers *** Expert Advice

"tmj" wrote in message
lkaboutgardening.com...
I purchased a house and am moving in 5 weeks. I have mowed many lawns in my
life, just never had to buy one. If somebody could provide me feedback on
good lawnmower I would appreciate it. My yard isn't that big, doesn't have
any hills and will probably take 15-20 minutes. Friends of mine have
lawnmowers that around $300-$400 but also have a much bigger yard than me.
I would like to keep the price under $300 since mine will require less use
than the average mower in a season. Any suggestions on brand, essentials
to look for and cost? Since lawnmowers are season should I expect the
price to drop as we get closer to fall? Lastly, recommendations on
weedwackers?

Thanks all,
TMJ

--
Message posted using
http://www.talkaboutgardening.com/gr...e.lawn.garden/

A simple, small lawn for instance, a 20" Bohlen with mulching blade and bag
is adequate. No side discharge to impede your progress.
--
Dave